Friday, May 05, 2006

Summer vs School 1-0

Summer is still here. It simply won't go away. It just goes on and on, each day followed by a warmer and brighter still. What can you do? Three days and quite a few unwritten pages before the spring semester's last deadline, this leaves me with an intriguing dilemma: What is most important; finish the promised draft to my supervisor in a dark and depressing room or go out and enjoy this ridiculously beautiful day before it's gone?

Difficult, difficult.

This seems to me just the right time to apply the ancient thai wisdom that nicely translated to thenglish is summarized thus: 'be very luuuuuv and enjoy in this life and mai pen rai'.

Very well, I feel luuuv and enjoy, and mai pen rai means never mind.
Over and out.
Here comes the sun.

(and I say
It's all right...)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»