Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Bø! It's alive!

...or is it?

I am not really sure yet. Let's just quote Cake and say, Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps.
And I am of course referring - not to myself, feeling overwhelmingly alive most of the time, but to my blog, which admittedly has appeared rather dead lately.

There's been a lack of words. And purpose, I think. For whom am I writing? For what reasons? With what intentions?
Questions can sometimes block answers.

In the beginning there was no intention.
In the beginning there was play.
Then came the war, and Apathy and Helplessness made scratches in my heart, and then all the words fell out and I forgot to play. Which is not a good thing, especially when what you really like is to write.

So now, let's try again and see if we can remember this. Here comes the sun, dudululu, and it's about high time to go word-picking. I am not yet sure how to spell it, but today's catch looks like this:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now we know; Blue can be Warm.
The wonderful warmth shining from the children’s pictures in your right column, reminds us: That’s the reason. This is worth striving for: humanity and warmth for All children, getting and giving love and tenderness.