Friday, March 09, 2007

This spring is a bit cold

Ok, perhaps it's not THAT warm out, but hey, certainly 4 degrees still qualifies as an indisputable sign of spring? (After all they're the warmest degrees we've had since last year) Wind is gone, sun is up and there's a dripping sound somewhere. These factors made it impossible to implement the plan of going to school when I finished work today. And unfortunately the others went skiing way before I got home (can't blame them, really), so the ski-trip option was kind of gone too. Staying inside voluntarily in this wheather would of course be a crime. LUCKILY there's a snow-free spot on the stairs on our veranda, just enough room for me and my mac. Can't complain about the view, and the wireless connection is up and running even here. Haha, this is the new wine! (or the new office, really) My fingers are kind of frozen though, is that some kind of a hint? Can't be...! (Although I have to admit that this melting snow on the roof occasionally dripping down my spine is kind of cold...)

No comments: