Monday, March 27, 2006

A Moment of Inspiration

This blog is a result of a total lack of inspiration.
Or more correctly, it is a result of a total lack of inspiration regarding my so far non-existent exam paper that is due... hm, well too soon (and, I fear, too sudden). The absent inspiration would have helped me start writing the exam if it only had been present. Since it is not, it helped me create this blog instead.

Thanks to inspiration (and the lack of it), and welcome to life, little blog!
I guess I should also thank the russian poet Majakovski for helping me coming up with a name for my newborn blog (although he's long time dead). It's actually the name of a famous poem of his, but as a russian girl once told me I reminded her of a cloud in trousers I somehow feel I can justify the theft (although I have to admit I am really not sure what she meant).

In honor of my first post I would also like to note that the sky is endless today and that the sun has manifested itself in the middle of it (or maybe a little more to the right), which is a good reason I should abandon whatever kind of inspiration altogether and go climb a mountain instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

savadi kraap silje san.

Som en hyldes til din nye internettervervelse - la meg sitere Ibsen -

'hans kald er ej at svare'

hmm...

klem, og lykke til med eksamen.

Arvinn!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Cool - now I know where to find you. Cheers - EL