Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Where is my mind?

Let me quote the Pixies. Apart from producing some of the best music ever they've also come up with a surprisingly accurate description of the feeling I often get during distressing exam times:

Ooooooh - stop

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse
But there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself

Where is my mind?

This question also often manifests itself after the fourth or fifth beer at late night parties, but so far I haven't really come to grips with the nature of the connection here. The only thing I know for sure is that in both situations I can't think, I don't want to think, and my head will collapse but there's nothing in it.

Ooooh
With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
Ooooh
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Ooooh

Help!

No comments: